Your career at USound
Acoustic Engineer (f/m)
full time, permanent
Job profile: We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Acoustic team in Vienna. The Acoustics Engineer will drive the development of our future MEMS loudspeakers. We are looking for young engineers passionate about Acoustics engineering with very good understanding of audio. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with excellent hands-on skills, someone who enjoys working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Development of innovative audio solutions for Smartphones, Tablets and other Consumer Electronics (CE) devices
- Characterisation, analysis and improvements of components and products
- Development of acoustic measurements and testing procedures
- Simulation of audio systems using MATLAB
- Work across departments with MEMS Technology Engineers and ASIC Designers to create optimal performing products
- Participate hands-on in the development and testing of loudspeakers
- Master or PhD in Acoustics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- 1-2 years of professional experience in related fields
- Fluent German and English (at least C1 level in both)
- Very good knowledge in Acoustics, understanding of speech, music, resonance effects and psychoacoustics
- Good understanding of acoustical and electrical measurement systems
- Analysis and simulation of audio systems using MATLAB
- Basic understanding of principles of analog and digital circuits
- Basic understanding of micro mechanics is a plus
- Knowledge of MEMS Technology is a plus
- Work in an international and innovative company
- Flexibility and personal accountability when delivering tasks
- Friendly work environment in a motivated and dedicated team
- Monthly gross salary starting at € 2,900 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must best an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!