Your career at USound
Audio Field Application Engineer (f/m)
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Sales & Marketing team in Graz.
Job profile: You will communicate with our customers and work associates and provide them with technical support to prevent and/or resolve technical issues. You will advise our customers on how to select the best methods to find solutions to their problems.
- Provide customers, consultants, contractors and sales representatives with product and technical support
- Troubleshooting support and information
- Report software bugs and hardware problems to R&D using company approved channels and tools
- Select the best methods/techniques for solving problems and obtaining fitting solutions for customer
- Issue repair authorisations numbers for returns and process ordering of product parts, if needed
- Oral and written communication with customers
- Create customer handbooks and self-help materials
- Research and analyse product comparisons and create sheets for sales reps and internal customers
- Completed Master’s degree (Uni, FH) in Acoustic and/or Electronic engineering
- 1-3 years of professional experience in audio industry (loudspeakers for micro acoustic)
- Proficiency in English and German (min. C1 level both), knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Strong knowledge of general audio principles
- Extensive knowledge of audio products on the market
- Strong computer skills, hands-on experience with both MS and MAC OS and their office products
- Experience with ERP Software & Applications
- Experience with customer service and care is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel and work remotely
- Work in an international and innovative company
- Flexibility and personal accountability when delivering tasks
- Friendly work environment in a motivated and dedicated team
- Annual gross salary starting at € 45 000 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!