Your career at USound
Prototype Operator (f/m)
(38.5h/week, 6 months)
- Manual assembly of development prototypes such as acoustic boxes, headphones, earphones)
- Gluing and soldering
- Conducting measurements (microscopic examinations, force tests, electrical measurements)
- Completed HTL or apprenticeship in a technical field
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in prototyping facilities for micromechanics, acoustics and/or electronics
- Knowledge of English or German (min. B2 level for both)
- Proficient practical usage of MS Office
- Attention to details and accountability
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Contract for 6 months, full time work of 38.5 hour per week
- Work in an international and innovative company
- Monthly gross salary starting at € 2 000 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!